Our sports events calendar helps you plan your events in more robust manner, you can take a look at all the upcoming events at one place. Event details are collected from different sources and it will include details of the organizing group, you must refer to the organizing group before your actual planning.
- Sports Events in India calendar will keep a track of track & field, running, cycling or all other events where “you” can participate, not what you can watch.
- The international events calendar will keep track of events in Asia region, at times will be of global.
Add or Subscribe to our Calendars
There are several ways you can add our calendar into your calendar or other applications supported by google calendar
Option 1: To add as a friend’s calendar, just follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to My calendars
- Select Add a friend’s calendar from the menu
- Enter the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in the field provided, then click the Add button
Option 2: Subscribe to our calendars using the calendar address
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars in your Gmail Calendar.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple’s iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
* Calendar URL (India Events: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/khelkoodkeekhabar%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics)
* Calendar URL (International Events: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/68jl0n4pl3kgf98hl94nme0il8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics)
Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar