Devils Circuit – Commando Styled 5km Run
Devils Circuit is a commando styled run which entails climbing ropes, crawling under barbed wires and overcoming more such obstacles over a five kilometer course. In this vastly popular form of running, hundreds of individuals will come together. They will face various challenges that test their physical endurance as well as mental strength and celebrate this health activity with dance and music. It is a run and not a race therefore the objective is to reach the finish line at your own speed and help others in the process. The run is divided into two categories: Non-Competitive and Competitive.
The Non-Competitive Category is an untimed run that caters to those participants who are interested in running at their own pace without any compulsions of timing.
Competitive Category is for those participants who want to compete with fellow runners and clock their performance. The top three finishers, both men and women categories, will receive a special reward for their performance. Every participant in this category will receive either a timing chip or a tag to measure their run time.
1. Non-Competitive category is an untimed run for all the runners.
2. Competitive category is for runners who would like to be timed. There will be special prizes for the top three runners in the competitive category.
3. Devils Circuit does not require the participants to be professional athletes. It is an amateur sporting event open to all individual above 16 years of age.
4. Devils Circuit will have race waves of 200 people starting every 20 minutes. Once you have registered we will reach out to you with your bib numbers and wave time via mail. Please be at the run venue 1 hour prior to your wave time.
- Read more & for tickets: http://in.bookmyshow.com/sport/circuit-tickets/#ixzz2uDzdmkLP
- Event Page: